Du siehst das Forum als Gast - als registriertes Mitglied stehen dir alle Forenbereiche zur Verfügung. Wir freuen uns auf dich!

• Hallo All!

Congratulation for the cool forum site! It's great! :P I am from Hungary, and currenty working in Aachen. Sorry for writing in English, I need to improve my German soon... :] I have a super ER-6n since 1 year. This was my first motorbike, and was really the best choice. :liebe:liebe:liebe
    I am looking for motorbikers from Aachen! :D:bier

Ciao!

I drive a Yamaha...
    ...just in my nightmares... :freak

• Offizieller Beitrag

hi nice to meet you.

we believe you when you say it was the best choice hehe.
    because most of us, if not all think so too xD

have fun with your N ;)

willkommen.png

• jók a képeid ;)

nem mesze egy kicsit achentol magyarországig?^^

Die stärkste Waffe der Frau ist die Fantasie der Männer!

• Welcome to the show ;)

I like Hungary, been to the Szigetfestival last year and we lived in a small flat in the center of Buda. A good friend of mine is hungarian and we went there together, and as long as you have a local on your side the city is really amazing. Alone i would get lost i guess :)

Hey, and what's wrong with driving a Yamaha? :D I like Yamaha... they build very nice Drumsets *smile*

Szia! (or something like that *g*)
    Asa

• Hello Csutka,

welcome :jubel

it's really the best, to speek english, while learning our really difficult language.
    Me and my wife did it for the first 2 years - and now, she speeks a better german
    than any Schwabe (native from the schwäbisch mountains....).

:bierMicha :hi

Es gibt ein Leben vor der Rente !!!

• Motorral nem surun fogok hazajarkalni, mert autopályan 1200 km csupasz motorral azert eleg gaz... Inkabb repcsi. ;(

I drive a Yamaha...

• hm...így legalább megértetem volna ezt a sok kilómétert de ha nem is jársz nagyon haza motorral... akkor elég sokat járkálhatsz te motorral

milyen a ringen menni a kicsivel? tudod mérközni magad a többi 600as okal?

Die stärkste Waffe der Frau ist die Fantasie der Männer!

• Haza nem, viszont az egvilagon mindenhova... Remes, ujabban mindig (t.i. 6000-enkent) szervizbe kell vinni, ramegy a gatyam... ?( Iszonyu jo vele ringezni, plane, hogy az otthoni utviszonyok mellett nemigen lehet ugralni... Ungarische murvas szerpentin... :grmpf: A Hungaroringen nem voltam, csak a kisebbeken (pl. Euroring, jeeee... :]), de ez a motor inkabb azokra valo. Mondjuk en amugy se szeretem kihajtani a lelket, mert minek... :liebe

I drive a Yamaha...