Hello from Australia!

Du siehst das Forum als Gast - als registriertes Mitglied stehen dir alle Forenbereiche zur Verfügung. Wir freuen uns auf dich!

• Hi everyone!

Hopefully somone here speaks English. I currently own a 2006 ER6-N and a 2004 ZX6R. I only speak English so it's hard to navigate the forum but it is fantastic! I wish there were forums this good for English speaking ER6-n owners.

-- Kylie

• Hi Kylie,

Welcome at the ER-6n forum. Don't worry, you'll find a couple of people speaking English here. So, if there is anything you'd like to ask or to know, post it. You'll surely get an answer.

Enjoy ER-6 :D

Regards,
    Giova

Merke: Gummierte Seite nach unten, Lackierte nach oben! ;)

• Hi Kylie,

welcome to the forum :P.

Like Giova said I am also sure that we have enough English speaking members here to 'chat' with you. Anyway it will be quite difficult for you to read the threads (the translation function is not really very efficient except you need a good laugh ;) )

You underestimate the power of the dark side.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Haprice (17. Januar 2007 um 10:01)

• Hi and welcome

I'm dansih myself and although I can read and understand most german, writing it is a bit challenging.. I'm much better at english :D

Please send some pics from OZ.. been too long time since I was there and I miss it :D

for an english (US) forum you can try this http://www.ninja650.com/

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von TNT (17. Januar 2007 um 10:10)

• Kylie from Australia ? ?(

Surely a popular names for Aussies...

A very warm welcome from germany and please post a pic soon,
    we really need some sun here ...
    :yeah:

warum tun wir das ? weil wir's können !

• Hi Kylie,

my english is not so good - SORRY ;)

Nevertheless:

here in our ER6 Forum.

Greetz Bedi

Das Leben ist viel zu kurz für ein langes Gesicht !

banner_fb_rm.jpg

Klick mein Banner ! ;)