1st UK NationalVersys Meet

Du siehst das Forum als Gast - als registriertes Mitglied stehen dir alle Forenbereiche zur Verfügung. Wir freuen uns auf dich!

• Hi everyone.....hope i'm in the right place here

i'll apologize first for coming on your forum and speaking English....i've just finished a beginners course in German, but not good enough to write it yet.

Weve just had our 1st Nat Versys Meet,i thought i'd share some info and pics with you, being as Germany is one of my favourite places to ride :thumbup: and i was thinking of doing a Euro meet next year, perhaps some of you would be interested, it all went very well, we picked a spot in the centre of the UK, hotel, bunkhouse, camping, food etc, we managed to get about 35 Versys over the 2 days, rained a bit on the morning of the rideout but dried up by 11am.

heres a few pics......also some of me on a ride in Germany in Sept, around Trier, Aachen, Dusseldorf, Saarbrucken

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Wal (19. Juni 2012 um 23:59)

• Hello Wal,

welcome here

you should now that there is a additional Kawasaki Versys forum here in Germany

http://www.versysforum.de/

This one is an a pure Versys Forum,
    And, i am shure, they are also very interested to have the oportunity to meet
    UK Versys bikers.

Best regards
    Dieter

Die Rhöner Schafe - alles Andere als lammfromm

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Daniel.R.Olivar (20. Juni 2012 um 21:25)